Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Taking Some Steps

The last day of classes was on Monday, I'm at home for the week because I don't have any exams until Saturday. They're probably going to be relatively hard.  I'm not really prepared for Calculus, and I haven't even looked at Spanish or Economics yet. I just can't bring myself to study.  On a side note, I got my exam grade back in LFIT (Jogging). I made an 83, which is not that good, but I did get an A in the class: 93.05%.  The cut-off is 92.9%. 

Anyways, I bought an adapter for my electronics at Hanes Mall yesterday, and I got one of the tags that you put your name and address on incase your bag gets lost. (I'm hoping that doesn't happen.)  I only have 24 days left before I head off to Peru.  I think I'm starting to worry.  I want to be able to enjoy my summer, but mostly I'm having this feeling that Joseph described to me a few months ago.  It's kind of like, "Why the hell did you pay $4000 to go to Peru, so that the Shining Path can just kill you over when you get there?" But no worries, I'm ready to go and I'm excited too. 

In other news, I believe this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen:



Fast foward to the good part, it's at about :41
The Defense Department is clearly on top of things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment